This list is intended to give vague information about submitted bugs, but important information about communication process and timeline.
Bug Title: Microsoft SMBv1 Disabled Bypass
- Affected software: Microsoft Servers 2019, 2016, 2012.
- Type:Protocol Implementation Issue.
- Submitted: 07/04/2021
- Coordinated disclosure agreement expiration: 07/07/2021.
- Notes and updates:
-Complete detail was sent on 07/04/2021, ACK by MSRC on 08/04/2021.
- MSRC ask for PoC
- PoC sent with extra details.
- MSRC ask to extend deadline to 13/07/2021 instead of 07/07/2021 since their July release is the 13th.
- Agreed to MSRC's request and offer to provide more details if needed.
- Requested update to MSRC on 16/04/2021
- MSRC responded the 19/04/2021 and asked what is the security issue with having NetBIOS enabled by default.
- A complete description on why it is a security concern was sent the same day.
- on 21/04/2021 a status update was requested.
- *Check for more updates*.